The life of a fashion, music and food fanatic on her Year Abroad in Madrid.

Sunday 28 April 2013

Nostalgia

I've been feeling pretty nostalgic recently. I cannot believe my Year Abroad is nearly over. Weep. Blubber. THE WORST. I've met so many incredible people here, experienced so many fun memories, seen so many cool places. I've definitely got the travelling bug now. I have never travelled before, and spending time away from my family and friends at home has been difficult. Times have been hard, but I feel like I have really developed as a person here. I have a clearer outlook on what I want to do with my life, the people I want to spend my time with, the places I want to see. I will be incredibly sad when I leave Madrid, but for now I'm just going to make the most of the time I have left. I remember someone telling me before I went to Leeds Uni, that my University life will go past in a split second. And that exact thing has happened. Don't waste it doing things you don't enjoy. And say yes, to everything. 





No comments:

Post a Comment