The life of a fashion, music and food fanatic on her Year Abroad in Madrid.

Thursday 6 June 2013

Thank You Madrid...


Thank you for giving me the opportunity to meet people from all over the world.

Thank you for providing me with the craziest, strangest, best nights out ever.

Thank you for pushing me out of my comfort zone.

Thank you for igniting in me a huge interest in travelling.

Thank you for forcing me to become independent.

Thank you for your amazing vintage clothes.

Thank you for Fro Yo.

Thank you for the friendships I have made here.

Thank you for inspiring me.

Thank you for your beautiful architecture.

Thank you for making me try Beef Carpaccio.

Thank you for your terraces and afternoon Gin and Tonics.

Thank you for your eclectic mix of people.

Thank you for your beautiful squares, perfect for people watching.

Thank you for making it acceptable to meet people in the street, and then becoming close friends with them days after.

Thank you for making me laugh for 99% of my time here.

Thank you for all the hilarious dogs I have seen.

Thank you for your beautiful sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment